Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yay for May!

So, April was just really not my month.  I have high hopes for May (and in case you were wondering, you are now down to 27 shopping days before the greatest day of the year--my birthday!  Just kidding about the shopping days...that's more for Trey anyway).  Colin and I both spent most of April traveling--which means Colin's sleep was spotty most of the month always trying to readjust!  Then, we got 4 teeth in April too.  Also makes for yucko sleep.  But, it's a new month.  New month means a fresh slate, right?  Trey and I also started something new today.  Trey and I have never been to Sunday School as a married couple, but both decided it was time we find a good class.  We attended our first class today--Trey really liked it; I wasn't thrilled with it.  But, I'm gonna give it another shot next week.  It could just be that I'm WAY out of practice with it! 

Whitney is a sweet friend of mine that used to work at the bank with me.  She did Marketing for all of Benton and Washington counties for the bank!  I recently found out that she's starting a new opportunity with State Farm, and I couldn't be happier for her.  I know that both she and her husband have prayed for so long for guidance in her career path.  She'll be great as State Farm agent!!  We met for lunch at Jason's Deli (yummy!) in Fayetteville to catch up and so I could hear all about her exciting new job (which she actually doesn't start until Monday).
Lots of luck, Whitney!!

Friday afternoon I got one of the best texts ever.  Melissa said she and her family were coming up to visit her sister!!  I always love seeing Melissa, Ben, Noah, and Kinley.  Such a sweet family!  Melissa and I have been friends since the early days of college, and I know she will ALWAYS be one of my very best friends.  Plus, I have picked out Kinley as Colin's future bride.  I'm just not sure either one of them will agree to that!  A girl can hope though, right?  :)
He's whispering sweet nothings in her ear.  Actually, I think he's trying to pull her bow out of her hair.  But, whatever.
Sadly, she doesn't reciprocate those feelings.  Oh, well.  At least Noah loves Colin!
She did say "Colin" a whole bunch though.  Maybe there's hope still.
I mean, Noah really loves Colin.  Sweetest.  Kid.  Ever.  Seriously.
She doesn't look like she has 2 kids.  I hate her so much I love her!  Haha!!  So glad we got to see you while you were in town!!  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment