Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Haircut and New Camera

I am LOVING my new camera!  I have been playing all day and am SO glad I got it!  The difference in picture quality is amazing, and the shutter speed is so much better!  I am finally able to snap so many of his funny little expressions!  So much fun!
Looking at Mommy's new toy
He likes it just as much as I do!
He's my sweet angel
Looking at the dogs like they're crazy
I also decided he needed a haircut after seeing some of the pictures I snapped (this being one of them)
So, we went to see Joel!
He did ok for about the first 30 seconds...then all bets were off.  You would've thought somebody was seriously injuring him the way he was carrying on!
The finished product!  Doesn't he look handsome?  
He just looks so big!

1 comment:

  1. awww... love Colin's new do!!! He is just too cute for words!!!!

    ReplyDelete