Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Playdate with JM & Matthew

Colin made some new friends today!  I met Mary Avery through an Alpha Gam alum group here in Northwest Arkansas who has two precious little boys, John Michael and Matthew.  I've been keeping up with her through Facebook and of course, stalking her blog since we met earlier this year!  She had some leftover decorations from JM's birthday that go along with Colin's first birthday theme, so we scheduled a playdate to check them out!  Colin had the best time!  JM and Matthew have a LOT of toys to play with, and of course C-Man had to check out every last one!  :)  Mary Avery made a wonderful lunch of chicken casserole (which I need the recipe for!), and it was just nice to have some adult conversation and let the munchkins play.
He doesn't know what to play with first!
Sweet Matthew is only 6 months, but is already about the same size as Colin!!!  I've seen Mary Avery call him the "Gentle Giant" on her blog before.  Now I know why!!  I could seriously just eat those little cheeks right up!
John Michael is a great big brother to Matthew and was so patient with Colin.
I still don't understand why EVERYTHING goes straight in our mouth before we play with it.  Somebody please tell me that ends soon.
So cute!  Kinda looks like he's saying, "Hey, buddy...whatcha got there?  Can I play too?"
They played together so nicely.  JM is a sweet kid!
Mary Avery with her two handsome little guys!  We had a GREAT time!  Thanks so much for having us!

Colin and I are headed to Perryville for a long weekend tomorrow, so I hope you all have a super weekend!!!  We'll see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. It WAS nice to have some adult conversation! I'm so glad y'all came over! The boys had a great time and they all napped great. Hope to see y'all again soon!

    ReplyDelete