Monday, May 3, 2010

No More Mr. Nice Guy

I guess Colin is just at a really fun age right now.  Because literally everything he does cracks me up!  He makes the funniest faces and just has the funniest little personality!  Trey always makes fun of my "mean face."  Well, little man developed a little mean face of his own yesterday and we both died all afternoon trying to make him give us "the look."

He was already stripped for his naked baby time aka bath and I wouldn't let him flip over on the changing table.  So, what do I get?
Mean face.
I wouldn't let him hold the lotion bottle.  What do I get?
Mean face.
I wouldn't let him eat the diaper rash ointment, so what do I get??
You guessed it; mean face.

Ok, so really he doesn't make the face when he's really mad.  I think it's got to do with those 3 teeth that are all the way through and the one that is still making it's journey through the gums.  But, it is one of the funniest things I've seen him do.  He would crack up too just as Trey and I were laughing.  We weren't really making him mad.  Nobody call SCAN (that's something I would've threatened back in my day) on me.

Isn't he getting to be a little chunk?  Kid has NO full button.
Honestly.  He truthfully will eat himself sick.  I've seen it happen.
Ok, enough silliness!  Little man wants you all to have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment